Copyright © 2014-2017 Software Developer Life Blog - All Rights Reserved.
Subscribe to Software Developer Life Blog
Search Articles Of My Blog

2017-03-26

New Vlogcast On Improving Our Economy Better

Hey Everybody. Long Time No See.

It has been a while since I posted on this blog. I finished writing my personal development portfolio #selfdevboostermentalmaptour. It is based on several books that we discussed in this blog.


Focusing On FinTech And Health Tech

My ambitions before was to create the next social network. However, I sense we have not done enough work on improving our own self before we can improve and help others. The quality is not there yet. We need to achieve a lot of intermediate steps before we are able to reach to that ambition in the first place. It is like the game of civilization. In order to advance on our ideal social network, it requires people to be able to manage themselves. Therefore, people managing their resources and health with logic by the applications of FinTech and Health Tech will get us closer to the goal of attaining humans possessing of better qualities to our society. Conclusively, this blog will focus on topics related to FinTech and Health Tech. I discuss the importance of FinTech and Health Tech in the video below


Coming Soon

It is time to hit the rubber on the road. Join me as I bike stroll while talking on better ways of making our economy better: From recycling resources to incorporating FinTech and Health Tech in our personal life.



One Activity. Three Benefits to myself. 
  • Brainstorming on our present situation to recalibrate and get motivated in the current trending domains of our society. 
  • Improving my speech skills. 
  • Getting some essential exercise.

The Grand Tour Of Our Present Economy 


Starring Cycler softdevlife